The Infiniti Health Difference
Experienced & Field-Tested
- One of the first deployed COVID-19 testing providers on the market
- Over 2.3 million COVID tests processed
- Over 5 thousand vaccinations administered
- PCR or rapid tests available based on your unique needs
- Established vendor relationships and infrastructure
- Current partner and COVID test provider to the LAUSD; experienced with school administration, staff, and students of all ages
- Free resources available to help schools through the state-funded COVID-19 testing grant application process (ESSER II & III)
Commitment To Safety
- From the top down, all medical staff are experienced and certified healthcare professionals with an understanding of the challenges involved in facing the evolving COVID crisis
- All testing sites follow CDC & CDPH sanitary guidance for cleaning, disinfecting, and infection prevention
- Proven testing protocols developed by COVID-19 clinician specialists, the CDC, and leading epidemiologists
- Staff tested weekly for Covid-19
Learn more about Infiniti Health
When the Coronavirus pandemic arrived, Avery and Frank quickly began providing accessible COVID-19 testing, and later vaccination, services for California residents. Combining their emergency response expertise with their passion for serving others, their actions made a significant impact within their community and saved lives throughout the state of California.
Avery and Frank’s inclusive approach to overall healthcare and their fight to counter deadly outbreaks helped Infiniti Health become a leader in COVID-19 response across California and have earned the growing company distinction and recognition in all communities yet served.
Infiniti Health is a medical services corporation providing virus testing, diagnostic analysis, vaccine administration, and other onsite healthcare logistics and support services for midsize and large public and private organizations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle and other West Coast regions.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. The content, including text, graphics, images, and other materials on this site, are for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, or the creation of a doctor-patient relationship. If you are in the United States and experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911 or call for emergency medical assistance.