Last modified: July 14, 2021
- when you browse the Website, or
- when you submit a contact form to reach out to Infiniti, or
- in text messages, phone calls, emails and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
It does not apply to information:
- collected by the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Infiniti Platform.
Infiniti is a mobile healthcare provider delivering quality care directly to the hearts of California communities.
Infiniti Platform is not intended for children under the age of 18. You must be at least 18 years old or older to use our services. We will not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. If Infiniti learns that we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe your child has provided us with personal information without your authorization and you would like to have the personal information deleted, please contact us by emailing [email protected].
The Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Infiniti, including the following:
- Personal Information: When you access the Infiniti Platform, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies or could be used to personally identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, contact information (such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and demographic data (such as your gender, date of birth and zip code. We may also collect additional information, which may be Personal Information, as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
- Traffic Data: When using Infiniti, we also may automatically collect data including your IP address, domain server, type of device(s) used to access the Infiniti Platform, web browser(s) used to access the Website, any referring webpage or other source through which you accessed the Website, geolocation information and other statistics and information associated with the interaction between your browser or device and Infiniti (collectively called “Traffic Data”). Depending on applicable law, some Traffic Data may be Personal Information.
How We Collect Information
We collect the above-mentioned types of information from you when you provide it to us when you submit a contact form on the Infiniti Platform and as part of providing some of our services to you. As you navigate through and interact with the Infiniti Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your usage (including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data), information about your computer and internet connection (including your IP address, operating system, and browser type) and behavioral tracking (including online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. We may also collect information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the services We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with Infiniti and retain records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if and when you contact us. Do Not Track: The term “Do Not Track” refers to a HTTP header offered by certain web browsers to request that websites refrain from tracking the user. We will delete all cookie-related files of a user if the user’s browser sends Do Not Track signal. This action removes all Bubble-set cookies from the user’s web browser and break the association between the user’s browser and any temporary user that was created in the database to track them. Calling this action for the user that has not previously opted-in to cookies will have no effect. The information we collect automatically does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Infiniti Platform and to deliver better and more personalized services by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Infiniti Platform according to your preferences and recognize you when you visit the Infiniti Platform. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web beacons (a.k.a. “clear GIFs” or “Pixel Tags”). Web beacons are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies that are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a computer’s hard drive or web browser, they are embedded invisibly in web pages. Web beacons also allow us to send email messages in a format that users can read, and tell us whether emails have been opened to, in part, ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may also use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user.
How We Use Your Information
We use Personal Information you provide to us or we collect from you to provide you with information relating to the services that you request from us, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Infiniti, to notify you about changes to Infiniti or any products or services we offer or provide though it, to allow you to participate in interactive features, to customize and tailor your experience, which may include sending customized messages, or any other purpose with your written consent. We may use information that is not Personal Information that has been de-identified and aggregated to better understand who uses Infiniti and how we can deliver a better experience.
How We Share Your Information
Infiniti may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- to present the Infiniti Platform and its contents to you,
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us,
- to fulfill any other purposes for which you provide such information for,
- to enhance the Infiniti Platform via with customized and personalized viewing recommendations for content we think will optimize your experience with the Infiniti Platform,
- to provide you with customized services,
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Infiniti,
- to notify you about changes to Infiniti Platform,
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information to us,
- for any other purposes with your consent.
Links to Third Party Websites
Changes to Your Information
All users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information they submitted by contacting us at [email protected] If you completely delete all of your information with us, then we will delete the record.
Infiniti Health is a medical services corporation providing virus testing, diagnostic analysis, vaccine administration, and other onsite healthcare logistics and support services for midsize and large public and private organizations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle and other West Coast regions.