Infiniti Health offers a wide range of mobile and Telemedicine driven healthcare services delivered directly to your home, business and community:
- COVID-19 testing
- COVID-19 vaccinations
PRIMARY / URGENT CARE
- Asthma treatment
- Urine and blood analyses
- Allergic reactions
- Cuts, burns, bug bites, and animal bites
- Sprains, strains, and broken bones, splints
- Colds and flus
- Pink eye / Ear infections
- Sinus pressure and sinus infections (sinusitis)
- Bronchitis and strep throat
- Specialist referrals
- Mental health services
- Physicals (school, sports, or annual)
- Vision and hearing tests
- Vaccinations and flu shots
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests including blood glucose, basic and comprehensive metabolic panels, complete blood counts, etc.
- Electrolyte testing
- STI tests
- Pregnancy tests
- Flu and rapid flu tests
- Strep tests
- Drug tests and screening
- Fecal blood occult
- PT / INR tests
Why Mobile Health?
DELIVERING HEALTHCARE TO WHERE IT’S MOST NEEDED
- We save and improve lives by delivering medical services directly to homes, schools, and communities that need them most.
- We serve as traveling medical clinics providing healthcare services, testing, and vaccinations to patients in healthcare deserts who would have otherwise gone without treatment.
IMPROVING OUTCOMES AND LOWERING COSTS
- We care for patients with the highest rate of preventable illness, hospitalizations, and avoidable and costly emergency department visits.
- We improve health outcomes by providing preventative medicine, primary care, and patient education in accessible and affordable ways
CREATING TRUST THROUGH A LESS INTIMIDATING, MORE CONVENIENT APPROACH
- We meet patients where they are, in their homes and in their communities, making the experience more convenient, approachable, and trustworthy.
- We staff from within the communities we serve, improving communication and trust by better understanding and empathizing with local patient needs.
Infiniti Health is a medical services corporation providing virus testing, diagnostic analysis, vaccine administration, and other onsite healthcare logistics and support services for midsize and large public and private organizations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle and other West Coast regions.