Infiniti Health offers a wide range of mobile and Telemedicine driven healthcare services delivered directly to your home, business and community:
- COVID-19 testing
- COVID-19 vaccinations
PRIMARY / URGENT CARE
- Asthma treatment
- Urine and blood analyses
- Allergic reactions
- Cuts, burns, bug bites, and animal bites
- Sprains, strains, and broken bones, splints
- Colds and flus
- Pink eye / Ear infections
- Sinus pressure and sinus infections (sinusitis)
- Bronchitis and strep throat
- Specialist referrals
- Mental health services
- Physicals (school, sports, or annual)
- Vision and hearing tests
- Vaccinations and flu shots
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests including blood glucose, basic and comprehensive metabolic panels, complete blood counts, etc.
- Electrolyte testing
- STI tests
- Pregnancy tests
- Flu and rapid flu tests
- Strep tests
- Drug tests and screening
- Fecal blood occult
- PT / INR tests
Why Mobile Health?
DELIVERING HEALTHCARE TO WHERE IT’S MOST NEEDED
- We save and improve lives by delivering medical services directly to homes, schools, and communities that need them most.
- We serve as traveling medical clinics providing healthcare services, testing, and vaccinations to patients in healthcare deserts who would have otherwise gone without treatment.
IMPROVING OUTCOMES AND LOWERING COSTS
- We care for patients with the highest rate of preventable illness, hospitalizations, and avoidable and costly emergency department visits.
- We improve health outcomes by providing preventative medicine, primary care, and patient education in accessible and affordable ways
CREATING TRUST THROUGH A LESS INTIMIDATING, MORE CONVENIENT APPROACH
- We meet patients where they are, in their homes and in their communities, making the experience more convenient, approachable, and trustworthy.
- We staff from within the communities we serve, improving communication and trust by better understanding and empathizing with local patient needs.